[DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:27:23 EDT 2018

Hmm, waiting to get my car in for some needed upgrades. Turning 70 so I'm
thinking power steering would be a nice addition!

Jeff

-------------- next part --------------

   <[2][9]cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

   > >A A A A  Count Me In!A  *:D big grin
   > >A A A A  [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
   > >A A A A  On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso
   > >A A A A  <[3][10]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
   > >A A A A  The 38th POCA Fun Rally in 2019 will be held in Reno from
   June 5
   > >A A A A  through June 9.
   > >A A A A  No announcement on host hotel at this time.
   > >A A A A  Plan your vacation so you can attend.
   > >A A A A  Larry
   > >A A A A  Sent from me using a magic, handheld electronic gizmo.
   > >A A A A  _______________________________________________
   > >A A A A  Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
   > >A A A A  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   > >A A A A  DeTomaso mailing list
   > >A A A A  [2][4][11]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >A A A A  [3][5][12]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   > >A A A A  To manage your subscription (change email address,
   unsubscribe, etc.)
   > >A A A A  use the links above.
   > >A A A A  Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
   forward
   > >A A  any
   > >A A A A  message posted here to all past, current, or future members
   of the
   > >A A A A  list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain
   an
   > >A A  archive
   > >A A A A  or approve the archiving of list messages.
   > >A A  References
   > >A A A A  Visible links
   > >A A A A  1.
   > >A A  [7][14]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=
   > Global_Internal_YGro
   > >A A  wth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=
   > Internal&af_sub2=Glo
   > >A A  bal_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature
   > >A A A A  2. [8]mailto:[15]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >A A A A  3. [9][16]http://server.detomasolist.
   com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso
   > >A A A A  4.
   > >A A  [10][17]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   > source=link&ut
   > >A A  m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link
   > >A A A A  Hidden links:
   > >A A A A  6.
   > >A A  [11][18]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   > source=link&ut
   > >A A  m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon
   > >A A A A  7.
   > >A A  [12]file://localhost/tmp/tmpJGWRx8.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-
   > 40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F
   > >A A  9FDF2
   > >
   > >A A  _______________________________________________
   > >A A  Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
   > >A A  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   > >A A  DeTomaso mailing list
   > >A A  [13][19]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >A A  [14][20]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   > >A A  To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.)
   > >A A  use the links above.
   > >A A  Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
   forward any
   > >A A  message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
   the
   > >A A  list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
   archive
   > >A A  or approve the archiving of list messages.
   > >
   > > References
   > >
   > >A A  1. [21]https://forzadetomaso.com/events
   > >A A  2. mailto:[22]cuvee at sbcglobal.net
   > >A A  3. mailto:[23]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >A A  4. mailto:[24]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >A A  6. [26]http://www.avast.com/
   > >A A  7. [27]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=
   > Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&
   > af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=
   EmailSignature
   > >A A  8. mailto:[28]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >A  10. [30]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   > source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link
   > >A  11. [31]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   > source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon
   > >A  12. file://localhost/tmp/tmpJGWRx8.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-
   > 40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
   > >A  13. mailto:[32]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > >
   > > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.)
   > use the links above.
   > >
   > > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
   any
   > message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
   list.
   > They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
   approve
   > the archiving of list messages.

   use
   > the links above.

   any
   > message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
   list.
   > They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
   approve
   > the archiving of list messages.

   A A  How about one in spring and one in fall.
   A A  Jeff
   A A  6559
   A A  On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso
   A A  <[1][38]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
   A A A A  Personally I hope one or the other is flexible enough to move
   in
   A A A A  order to ensure they donat cannibalize from one another.
   A A A A  On the other hand, they are close enough together
   geographically
   A A A A  that if one had to drive a great distance to attend, it would
   be
   A A A A  easy to make it into one big road trip and do both!A
   A A A A  So there are pluses and minuses to the current state of
   affairs. But
   A A A A  personally I think they should be at least a couple of months
   apart.
   A A A A  Mike
   A A A A  Sent from my iPad
   A A  > On Jun 20, 2018, at 17:35, Ed Mendez <[2][39]edducati at mac.com>
   wrote:
   A A  >
   A A  >AA  A That's unfortunate. I announced Festa 2019 two weeks ago on
   my
   A A  website
   A A  >AA  A practically the same weekend in San Diego, no one from POCA
   A A  contacted
   A A  >AA  A me to make sure there would be no conflicts.
   A A  >
   A A  >AA  A [1][3][40]https://forzadetomaso.com/events
   A A  >
   A A  >AA  A Ed
   A A  >AA  A Sent from my iPhone X
   A A  >AA  A On Jun 20, 2018, at 17:21, Curt Hall
   <[2][4][41]cuvee at sbcglobal.net>
   A A  wrote:
   A A  >
   A A  >AA  AA  A Count Me In!AA  *:D big grin
   A A  >AA  AA  A [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
   A A  >AA  AA  A On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Larry Finch via
   DeTomaso
   A A  >AA  AA  A <[3][5][42]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
   A A  >AA  AA  A The 38th POCA Fun Rally in 2019 will be held in Reno
   from June
   A A  5
   A A  >AA  AA  A through June 9.
   A A  >AA  AA  A No announcement on host hotel at this time.
   A A  >AA  AA  A Plan your vacation so you can attend.
   A A  >AA  AA  A Larry
   A A  >AA  AA  A Sent from me using a magic, handheld electronic gizmo.
   A A  >AA  AA  A _______________________________________________
   A A  >AA  AA  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
   A A  >AA  AA  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   A A  >AA  AA  A DeTomaso mailing list
   A A  >AA  AA  A [2][4][6][43]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  AA  A [3][5][7][44]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   A A  listinfo/detomaso
   A A  >AA  AA  A To manage your subscription (change email address,
   A A  unsubscribe, etc.)
   A A  >AA  AA  A use the links above.
   A A  >AA  AA  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list
   A A  forward
   A A  >AA  A any
   A A  >AA  AA  A message posted here to all past, current, or future
   members of
   A A  the
   A A  >AA  AA  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to
   maintain an
   A A  >AA  A archive
   A A  >AA  AA  A or approve the archiving of list messages.
   A A  >AA  A References
   A A  >AA  AA  A Visible links
   A A  >AA  AA  A 1.
   A A  >AA  A [7][9][46]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=
   A A  Global_Internal_YGro
   A A  >AA  A wth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=
   A A  Internal&af_sub2=Glo
   A A  >AA  A bal_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature
   A A  >AA  AA  A 2. [8]mailto:[10][47]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  AA  A 3. [9][11][48]http://server.detomasolist.
   A A  com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso
   A A  >AA  AA  A 4.
   A A  >AA  A [10][12][49]https://www.avast.com/
   sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   A A  source=link&ut
   A A  >AA  A m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link
   A A  >AA  AA  A Hidden links:
   A A  >AA  AA  A 6.
   A A  >AA  A [11][13][50]https://www.avast.com/
   sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   A A  source=link&ut
   A A  >AA  A m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon
   A A  >AA  AA  A 7.
   A A  >AA  A [12]file://localhost/tmp/tmpJGWRx8.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-
   A A  40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F
   A A  >AA  A 9FDF2
   A A  >AA  A [13][14][51]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  A [14][15][52]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A  >AA  A To manage your subscription (change email address,
   unsubscribe,
   A A  etc.)
   A A  >AA  A use the links above.
   A A  >AA  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
   A A  forward any
   A A  >AA  A 1. [16][53]https://forzadetomaso.com/events
   A A  >AA  A 2. mailto:[17][54]cuvee at sbcglobal.net
   A A  >AA  A 3. mailto:[18][55]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  A 4. mailto:[19][56]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  A 5. [20][57]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A  >AA  A 6. [21][58]http://www.avast.com/
   A A  >AA  A 7. [22][59]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=
   A A  Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&
   A A  af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=
   EmailSignature
   A A  >AA  A 8. mailto:[23][60]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  A 9. [24][61]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A  >AA  10. [25][62]https://www.avast.com/sig-
   email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   A A  source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_
   term=link
   A A  >AA  11. [26][63]https://www.avast.com/sig-
   email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   A A  source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_
   term=icon
   A A  >AA  12. file://localhost/tmp/tmpJGWRx8.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-
   A A  40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
   A A  >AA  13. mailto:[27][64]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  >AA  14. [28][65]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A  > _______________________________________________
   A A  >
   A A  >
   A A  > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
   A A  > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   A A  > DeTomaso mailing list
   A A A A  > [29][66]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A A A  > [30][67]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A A A  >
   A A A A  > To manage your subscription (change email address,
   unsubscribe,
   A A A A  etc.) use the links above.
   A A A A  >
   A A A A  > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
   forward
   A A A A  any message posted here to all past, current, or future
   members of
   A A A A  the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
   maintain an
   A A A A  archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
   A A  1. mailto:[70]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  2. mailto:[71]edducati at mac.com
   A A  3. [72]https://forzadetomaso.com/events
   A A  4. mailto:[73]cuvee at sbcglobal.net
   A A  5. mailto:[74]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  6. mailto:[75]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A  8. [77]http://www.avast.com/
   A A  9. [78]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=
   Global_Internal_YGro
   A  10. mailto:[79]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  12. [81]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   source=link&ut
   A  13. [82]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   source=link&ut
   A  14. mailto:[83]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  16. [85]https://forzadetomaso.com/events
   A  17. mailto:[86]cuvee at sbcglobal.net
   A  18. mailto:[87]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  19. mailto:[88]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  21. [90]http://www.avast.com/
   A  22. [91]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=
   A  23. mailto:[92]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  25. [94]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link
   A  26. [95]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
   source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon
   A  27. mailto:[96]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  29. mailto:[98]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A  31. mailto:[100]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   use the links above.