[DeTomaso] Clutch master/slave

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:04:26 EDT 2018

But why ?

CheersBill MooreCalgary4038604300
-------- Original message --------From: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> Date: 2018-06-25  3:28 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: scott at saccrestorations.net, 'Don Franck' <panteradon at gmail.com>, detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Clutch master/slave
My sincerest apologies to you Scott, as your site is one of the easier to navigate and order from!

Julian