[DeTomaso] suggestion re: vibration

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 17:48:07 EDT 2018

Christer,

I would not drive the car in such a way as to create the vibration you are describing until you get the issue fixed.

I am not a mechanical engineer but I know things are designed to take stresses in a certain direction and a certain amount.  If you are getting stresses perpendicular to the designed direction you could have a failure of a half shaft yoke which would send the broken halfshaft  flying around, doing severe damage to your sheet metal and possibly the ZF.

Jim