[DeTomaso] Pantera Vendor Web Sites

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:33:49 EDT 2018

I may have been a little rough when I said Pantera Vendors should get out
of the 80's and creat better web sites.

A better way to say it would have been that most/many poeple today shop by
web and having a nice web presense would be a great way to create more
business and a more devoted following.

Many of the vendors do have nice sites and maybe that should be a wake up
call to the others.

Sorry if I offended anyone or anyones business.

--
Don