[DeTomaso] suggestion re: vibration

Christer Eriksson unnerstad.ekelund at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:38:41 EDT 2018

Dear forum, thanks for all your advice, you are awsome❤️
I’ve ordered a pair of CV axle shafts from SACC restorations, hopefully this will solve the issue. I will also review the engine fittings to insure they are correct! I’ll give you feedback as soon they have arrived and put in place. Looking forward to some nice track days this summer without any issues😬

Best regards Christer

Skickat från min iPad