[DeTomaso] suggestion re: vibration

Christer Eriksson unnerstad.ekelund at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:20:54 EDT 2018

I have not disembeld the shafts but previous Owner may have? I belive this
could be the issue and I guess I need to dig further into it. At the same
time I will Inspect the Engine joints to be secure.
Thanks for all your advice!
Best regards Christer

I would defenitly come back when the issue is solved!