[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, June 24, 2018

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:21:17 EDT 2018

Yes, that's it.

________________________________
From: Don Thomas <dtpantera at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:17 AM
To: Julian Kift
Cc: Mike Drew; DeTomaso_List
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, June 24, 2018

Was it this car ? : https://azure.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1984-DE-TOMASO-PANTERA-GT5--219721

Best regards,
-dt
Don Thomas

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 6:30 AM Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com<mailto:julian_kift at hotmail.com>> wrote:
   I happened to have the TV on in the garage and saw it roll across, it
   looked like a nice car under the lights, paint appeared to shine really
   well.

   I think we've said before that B-J is probably not the right venue,
   less so than many of the other auction houses if you really want to go
   to auction.

   $137,500 all in seems very well bought and have to wonder what regrets
   the seller may have realizing $112,500 in pocket.

   Julian

   GT5 just sold at auction today for $125k....
   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:
   > From: info at hammerpricelive.com<mailto:info at hammerpricelive.com>
   > Date: June 23, 2018 at 23:02:14 PDT
   > To: MikeLDrew at aol.com<mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com>
   > Subject: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, June 24, 2018
   >

   > Portfolio Report      Sunday, June 24, 2018
   > Pantera
   > 1.
   > 1984 DeTomaso SOLD    $125,000 USD
   > Pantera GT5   EST. PRICE      $0-$0 USD
   > EXTERIOR      Tan
   > BARRETT-JACKSON
   > INTERIOR      Red
   > Lot 684    Northeast
   > CHASSIS N-o    THPNBM09294
   > June 23, 2018    4:08PM (EST)
   > De Tomaso
   > 1.
   > 1984 DeTomaso SOLD    $125,000 USD
   > Pantera GT5   EST. PRICE      $0-$0 USD
   > EXTERIOR      Tan
   > BARRETT-JACKSON
   > INTERIOR      Red
   > Lot 684    Northeast
   > CHASSIS N-o    THPNBM09294
   > June 23, 2018    4:08PM (EST)
   > Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in
   the app using Settings.
   > (c) 2018 Live Auction Results, LLC

   Yes, that's it.

        GT5 just sold at auction today for $125k....
        Mike
        Sent from my iPad
        Begin forwarded message:
        > From: [5]info at hammerpricelive.com
        > Date: June 23, 2018 at 23:02:14 PDT
        > To: [6]MikeLDrew at aol.com
        > Subject: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, June 24, 2018
        >

        > Portfolio Report      Sunday, June 24, 2018
        > Pantera
        > 1.
        > 1984 DeTomaso SOLD    $125,000 USD
        > Pantera GT5   EST. PRICE      $0-$0 USD
        > EXTERIOR      Tan
        > BARRETT-JACKSON
        > INTERIOR      Red
        > Lot 684    Northeast
        > CHASSIS N-o    THPNBM09294
        > June 23, 2018    4:08PM (EST)
        > De Tomaso
        > 1.
        > 1984 DeTomaso SOLD    $125,000 USD
        > Pantera GT5   EST. PRICE      $0-$0 USD
        > EXTERIOR      Tan
        > BARRETT-JACKSON
        > INTERIOR      Red
        > Lot 684    Northeast
        > CHASSIS N-o    THPNBM09294
        > June 23, 2018    4:08PM (EST)
        > Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification
     preferences in
        the app using Settings.
        > (c) 2018 Live Auction Results, LLC
     etc.) use the links above.