[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, June 24, 2018

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:30:36 EDT 2018

I happened to have the TV on in the garage and saw it roll across, it looked like a nice car under the lights, paint appeared to shine really well.

I think we've said before that B-J is probably not the right venue, less so than many of the other auction houses if you really want to go to auction.

$137,500 all in seems very well bought and have to wonder what regrets the seller may have realizing $112,500 in pocket.

Julian

GT5 just sold at auction today for $125k....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: