[DeTomaso] Clutch master/slave

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:52:35 EDT 2018

Second tech question of the day.

Drove the car quite a ways today and am having difficulty shifting.  Seems
like the hotter the car gor the worse the problem.  It wiuld shift easier
if i pumped the clutch pedal a few times.  By the time i pulled into the
garage, the car died as i could not release the clutch.

So, options?   We did bleed the system a year or so ago and it did not help
the situation.

Rebuild the master and slave?  If so, where can i get parts.

Replace them?  Recommend vendors?

I do have braided steel hydraulic lines so the line is not the issue.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Don

--
Don