[DeTomaso] Heavy vibrations during acceleration!

Christer Eriksson unnerstad.ekelund at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 11:21:35 EDT 2018

Thanks,, for your input!
I have Safety wired the bolts in the ZF and replaced the clutch arms /
bearings and shaft
And therefore i have allready tighten the driveshaft bolts. The harmonic
balancer were replaced to a TCI ”the rattler” (certified) I have Also
exchanged the ZF rubber bushings and throughout bearing so far.

Best regards Christer