[DeTomaso] Heavy vibrations during acceleration!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 10:37:38 EDT 2018

Christer,

I can’t take credit for this idea. I learned it from a much older and more experienced Pantera owner, Jim Kuehne.

We had a car in our club with a similar problem. It turned out that the driveshaft bolts had come slightly loose. Tightening all of them instantly fixed it.

At the POCA Fun Rally a couple of months ago, a fellow reported the same problem. I suggested he check his bolts and he found a few that were slightly loose. He tightened them and all was good once more.

It certainly can’t hurt for you to try that first. Good luck!

Mike

Sent from my iPad