[DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:16:35 EDT 2018

ComeoncurtGet rid of those 5 ft 6 inch Italian seats

CheersBill MooreCalgary4038604300
-------- Original message --------From: Curt Hall <cuvee at sbcglobal.net> Date: 2018-06-22  8:02 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: billmoore6480 at gmail.com, 'Julian Kift' <julian_kift at hotmail.com> Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES
Ah Bill...Not all on us have Bun of Steel! Lol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android