[DeTomaso] Hmmm let's see, Which Fun Rally???? Re: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 168, Issue 22

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 20:51:15 EDT 2018

Awww come on Bill.  Gimme a break (not literally).  I've been to the British Open and at Turnberry in Scottland.  Visited Mozart's birth place, and the Vienna Opera House.  I even got in trouble on a bus in Vienna when I rested my leg on another seat. I've visited a crystal making factory in Edinburgh Scottland, and got lovely crystal vases, and bought their movie of how they do it that I've shown to kids in school. I've been to a quaint little family owned restaurant in Venice with the BEST red wine and pasta I've ever had!  I've been to Neufstift Austria on a ski trip, and been to Puerto Vallarta on a Cruise where I learned how to make authentic margaritas w/o the crappy mix, and I've been to Georgia in the beautiful drizzling rain when my brother collected his umpteenth Thunderbird from a buyer he'd never met, face to face, really gorgeous house though.  I've been all the way through Texas, thought we'd never get out of there, all while a cow with big brown sad eyes was in the next lane looking out of a slat in the carrier at me for hours. When we got the Dallas I couldn't bare to order a steak.  I wanted to see the book depository and the grassy knoll but no one even knew what I was talking about. Guess they're all not old enough.  Then I've traveled all over the entire south from Indiana to Orlando with my old Corvette beau. Been to a Indy 500 race and two Nascar races there.  When he said, "Look, there are the smoky mountains,"  I looked up and thought it looked exactly like home on a smoggy day.  I did a fried chicken contest on this journey and found the best to be at Hardy's.  Then I even won the long drive trophy at the NCCC National golf convention there.  And the (AA) brother says he's taking the entire family to Japan some day......  So don't give me that ... (bleep).  I travel when I'm so inspired.   I'm waiting to go to Paris with someone very speciaaaaaal.  : )
Laurie, World Traveler!