[DeTomaso] Hmmm let's see, which Fun Rally????

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 16:34:59 EDT 2018

Let's see now.  For Reno I have to fly in a propeller plane, done it before twice and events were lovely but I only like flying AFTER I land (unless of course I'm in First Class than I don't give a darn what happens).  Then for sure I'd be w/o my Pantera.  For San Diego, I get to get in my Pantera, drive 120 miles and see my San Diego Family and bro's beautiful original Pantera attend once again, and see Effie and all my SDP Club Members.  Hmmmmm.... not such a hard decision at all.  Now.... if one of them picks a Hyatt Hotel then that could be interesting since I've racked up all these points at the recent Forza event, and even opened a new Hyatt credit card to get 40k more bonus points...now that'd be something to consider.  Which hotels will be in the running?
Laurie