[DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:59:11 EDT 2018

I don't disagree with that, although a collaborative rather than competitive arena will see far more success for all.

We also need to be clear what is and isn't a POCA sanctioned and sponsored event, although on that latter point the latest BoD minutes released today would suggest none of them will be sponsored going forward, all the financial risk (and any reward) falling to the local sponsoring Chapter. That might see less Chapter's willing to step up (especially the smaller regions) and put on a Rally and then begs the question why do we even have a central organization and where will the membership funding go? It's just one more nail in the coffin IMO.

Julian