[DeTomaso] Suggestions for installing pre-L front bumpers with turn signals on a later Pantera?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 14:58:29 EDT 2018

 There are recesses in the pre-L cars for turn signal lights.  I have a pair of pre-L front bumpers, lenses, but not the parts that attach behind the lenses which hold and reflect the light.  I'm thinking LEDs are shallow and not hot, so they can be slightly behind the lenses and I just need a shallow backing and don't need to dent the body to make this work.
Has anyone done this?
I like these a lot better than separated bumpers and light, I think it's nearly impossible to improve Tom Tjaarda's original design.
Thanks is advance.
Ken