[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale in North Carolina

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:30:43 EDT 2018

I have a link to the article photo here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fangler/42910982321

--
   [1]https://www.flickr.com/photos/fangler/42910982321

   On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:41 PM, Sean Korb <[2]spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

   Not sure if this attachment will go through but I don't remember a
   sunroof. From a 2007 Aug 4 article in News& Observer

   I think I am familiar with the car.A  Owned by a nuclear engineer and
   the paint in person is fantastic.A  I have a newspaper article from a

     [5]https://www.raleighclassic.com/used-Raleigh-1974-De+Tomaso-P
     antera-Base-THPNPL07113
     Looks to be pretty original, auction is this weekend.
     A  A --michael cox
     Well original, except for the sunroof.A  Glad the mud flaps went
     away too.
     Chuck
     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [8]spkorb at spkorb.org [9]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382

   --
   Sean Korb [10]spkorb at spkorb.org [11]http://www.spkorb.org