[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale in North Carolina

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 16:35:06 EDT 2018

Interesting how most of the pics are from a low angle to hid the unsightly sunroof, and there is no mention of it in the ad.  I wonder if they removed it and fixed the big hole to go back to "original."
Pic are here, but you have to be a contributor to access:http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNPL07113/RTHPNPL07113.asp?