[DeTomaso] FW: Sad Pantera on ebay, best offer

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Jun 18 17:08:22 EDT 2018

Trying to find out the VIN

This is perfect project for my shop in New Zealand, they told me they can literally build a car from scratch and make any panel they want. The problem is I could not afford the body work alone. I’ve got $45k into metal work alone on my # 3072 and now it’s ready for paint. This one is MUCH worse than mine was.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone X