[DeTomaso] FW: Sad Pantera on ebay, best offer

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:24:46 EDT 2018

There's not a lot out there besides the I95 corridor.  It might be part of
the debris left by Ft. Bragg, lots of personnel coming and going from the
area so a lot of material goods are horsetraded or left behind.  The
foliage looks correct for that area.  It's a flat basin near Maxton where
the standing Mile competition used to be held.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   There's not a lot out there besides the I95 corridor.A  It might be
   part of the debris left by Ft. Bragg, lots of personnel coming and
   going from the area so a lot of material goods are horsetraded or left
   behind.A  The foliage looks correct for that area.A  It's a flat basin
   near Maxton where the standing Mile competition used to be held.
   sean

   On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Joseph F. Byrd, Jr.
     I just requested more info from seller.A  A While I am not able to,