[DeTomaso] Passenger Window Stuck Down

David & Michele sullivanabode at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 17 02:18:38 EDT 2018

Thanks John,

Got the assemblies out, and pulled them apart, the motor seems to be fine. Strangely it appears that the spring might have been binding.

The spring has quite a bit of rust scale, I have greased it up and worked it through which seems to have reduced the binding. I'll clean and grease the rest of the assemblies and return to the car for testing.

Thanks for your support,

Dave