[DeTomaso] Preparing a car for long term storage

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Jun 13 09:47:38 EDT 2018

Replace oil, filter and coolant (with sufficient antifreeze or other
corrosion inhibitor).
Replace brake and clutch fluid.
Pull the plugs, squirt oil into cylinders and turn it over a few turns.
Remove batteries, as Tomas said.
I would put it on jack stands, perhaps just because I have a set. I
wouldn't like to have the tires go flat from a small leak.

Get a cover, if you don't have one.

Cheers,
Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320

[...]

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

Real life:   Thomas Toernblom             Email:    [3]thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvaegen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
             S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320