[DeTomaso] SVRA Race at Indianapolis Speedway

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sun Jun 10 20:00:00 EDT 2018

Robert -- good luck.  We can't be there, but we will be at Mid-Ohio the
following week for the SVRA race, running our 1963.5 Ford Galaxie.

Best of luck - and please post some updates and pictures.  Stay safe and go
fast!

If you decide to race back-to-back at Mid-Ohio, we will be there with crew
and able to help.  Call my direct to hook up, and maybe we can paddock
together.  Would be great fun.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

<http://www.patentit.com>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Robert Pink <robpink2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I am heading out to Indianapolis Speedway tomorrow for the SVRA race
>    this week. I will be running my 240z and Grey Gregory will be running
>    his Chevron - if you are in the neighborhood please stop by

>      etc.) use the links above.
>      Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>      any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
>      the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>      archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   Robert -- good luck.A  We can't be there, but we will be at Mid-Ohio
   the following week for the SVRA race, running our 1963.5 Ford
   Galaxie.A A
   Best of luck - and please post some updates and pictures.A  Stay safe
   and go fast!A A
   If you decide to race back-to-back at Mid-Ohio, we will be there with
   crew and able to help.A  Call my direct to hook up, and maybe we can
   paddock together.A  Would be great fun.
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   Direct: 312-320-5888
   [1][SGL-Email-Logo.jpg]

   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
   Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
   [2]www.PatentIt.com
   On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Robert Pink <[3]robpink2012 at gmail.com>