[DeTomaso] Pantera Place on a DVD?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 12:12:05 EDT 2018

Actually, all that information is not lost. It is archived and viewable
using the wayback machine.  http://archive.org/web/web.php  All you need is
the website URL.

It appears that a lot of information at the site,
www.mangustainternational.com has been lost because it has been Suspended,
esp pictures. But there is still a lot of good info that should be
captured. POCA should have an archivist who goes into these sorts of sites
and makes screen captures of each page so the info is not lost.

Probably a good idea to do the same for the QV500.com site as well. And the
old pushbutton registry, Ted Mitchell's site, etc, etc. Otherwise all the
knowledge is going to be lost.

Jeff
6559

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 1:22 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <