[DeTomaso] Pantera Place on a DVD?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 8 17:54:54 EDT 2018

I know no good deed goes unpunished but here is my thoughts.

All my code goes into Git and Github.  All my websites are there, plus all documentation on
how maintain and deploy new webservers when it becomes necessary.  Mainly for
security measures.

But you do not have to use Github.  Git is version control software that makes deploying
changes for testing and then into ops, very easy.  Git can be installed on a laptop. Most
developers today, use a laptop version for their own development and then the public
Github for team development.

There are many other ways to tackle these problems as well.

Just a though.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory