[DeTomaso] What is this? Drivers side panel

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 8 12:57:10 EDT 2018

Ok. Electrical dummy here. 1974 Pantera

I fixed my interior light switch today. Out of curiosity I opened up the drivers side panel and found
this (pictured).  Some wires are not connected, but I don’t know if they came loose or were intentionally
removed.  Can anyone educate me on what, exactly, I’m looking at here??

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team