[DeTomaso] Re Replacing fuel pump

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 03:11:58 EDT 2018

Remember to rotate the engine so the eccentric is putting the least amount of pressure on the fuel pump arm. If you do it right, the pump just sort of snicks into place. If you do it wrong it takes a lot of brute strength and profanity.

Mike (who changed a fuel pump in the paddock at the track in Las Vegas, and didn’t realize this simple trick, and as a result was forced to rely on brute strength he doesn't have, and therefore had to double down on the profanity!)

Sent from my iPad