[DeTomaso] Replacing fuel pump

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 00:03:57 EDT 2018

You will be fine Mike. It's no different than changing it in a Mustang. Just a little harder to get to.
Marshall

-------- Original message --------From: Michael Cox <coxmichaelt at gmail.com> Date: 6/7/18  5:40 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] Replacing fuel pump
Any tips I need to know about replacing a fuel pump? It's the original pump
on the original mid 71 cleveland block. My basic plan is pull the pump,
cruise
to NAPA and get a replacement and reinstall. I imagine I'll remove the tire
to get best access. Inline filter is clear and dry.

Current plan is to leave the engine in the car and leave the header
attached.

   :^)

   --michael cox