[DeTomaso] Replacing fuel pump

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:12:30 EDT 2018

Good luck

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Cox <coxmichaelt at gmail.com> Date: 2018-06-07  6:40 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] Replacing fuel pump
Any tips I need to know about replacing a fuel pump? It's the original pump
on the original mid 71 cleveland block. My basic plan is pull the pump,
cruise
to NAPA and get a replacement and reinstall. I imagine I'll remove the tire
to get best access. Inline filter is clear and dry.

Current plan is to leave the engine in the car and leave the header
attached.

   :^)

   --michael cox

   Any tips I need to know about replacing a fuel pump? It's the original
   pump
   on the original mid 71 cleveland block. My basic plan is pull the pump,
   cruise
   to NAPA and get a replacement and reinstall. I imagine I'll remove the
   tire
   to get best access. Inline filter is clear and dry.
   Current plan is to leave the engine in the car and leave the header
   attached.
   A  A :^)
   A  A --michael cox