[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso "Festa" in Monterey!

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 17:49:14 EDT 2018

For the second time in two years, I have just returned from one of the best Pantera rallies that I have ever experienced. Ed Mendez once again knocked it out of the park with his 'Festa' in Monterey last weekend and it was epic! From start to finish, a seamless and well-organized event was held in one of the most beautiful locales on the planet. Dave and Linda Adler, who rounded out the organizational committee for Forza DeTomaso, combined their usual expert event planning with effortless guidance of all who attended. The result was a thoroughly fun time for everyone. From a couple laps of Laguna Seca Raceway to a guided tour of Canepa Design to a photoshoot on the famed 17 Mile Drive, the event could not have gone smoother.
Ed Mendez and Dave and Linda Adler should be commended for taking all the risks, making a ton of effort and producing such a fun 'Festa'. Finally, Pantera owners have a second National event where they can socialize and showcase their wonderful cars. 'This' Pantera Owners Club is all about the members and not about the organization which is how it should be.
I also wish to thank several sponsors of this event. Larry Stock with Pantera Parts Connection, Don Byars at Full Throttle Panteras and Snowflake's owner, Bruce Singer all dug deep to assist this event financially!  I extend a hearty and genuine thank you to Ed, Linda & Dave for their efforts in producing such great Pantera fun! I am very much looking forward to next year's event!
Marshall Smith
President- San Diego Panteras