[DeTomaso] Valley end wall gaps-revisited

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 00:58:34 EDT 2018

Thanks, Mike. That was another aspect I had not considered.

However it would seem to me that the metal valley pan, which incorporates a paper gasket also, would likely be thicker than just the paper gasket that has been used and thus raise the manifold and increase the gap even more? I think trying the performer manifold tomorrow may provide some new clues.

Thanks for all the suggestions and wisdom, keep them coming.

Larry