[DeTomaso] NW member

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Jun 5 20:45:39 EDT 2018

Well it is a bit quiet after your great weekend so I shall ask this.

We have/had a member on this list, from the NW I believe, who converted his
Pantera to hand controls himself. I have a friend who would like to do the
same work himself and is looking for pointers.

Can someone help with a name and email?

Larry - Cleveland