[DeTomaso] Pantera # 2113....I'm sorry to say....

Niels de Vries Niels at totta.nl
Mon Jun 4 10:17:57 EDT 2018

Dear DeTomaso friends,

I'm a bit hesitant to write this mail. After only a few months of ownership the Pantera #2113, I decided to sell it.
It is the former Chuck Adkinson car which was sold at Mecum and transported to Holland last year. It is registered for road use and bought by me only 7 months ago. I since then bought a new house and this is taking more cash than projected (it always does I guess) so I have to make choices.
Although the car was already in fine order (Chuck stripped and dipped the car and it was rebuilt using many new parts and all the upgrades). I since then improved and tidied up some areas and parts and made a bit more civilized.
See pics attached

I installed heat and noise insulation, a new Larry Stock carpet set and other improvements (new moto lita steering wheel, km/h face plate, exhaust wrap, new Willans seat belts, new fire wall cover inside interior - very nice - , etc) it is now a well set up 'race' car you can drive on the road, but not a car with which I take my wife for a spin on a sunny day (only on the track, but that wasn't a success for obvious reasons...)

So there it is, Pantera #2113 is for sale again, with Dutch registration, improved, checked and ready. See advert below for details and latest photos. Bear in mind that forum members can buy the car for less, 105k euros.

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=262938085&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=7400&makeModelVariant1.modelId=3&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&searchId=a73975aa-df3c-2a9d-1cea-9e6e5893abaa

If interested, you can send me an e-mail (niels at totta.nl<mailto:niels at totta.nl>) or call me: 0031 6 50250140

Regards,
Niels de Vries

-------------- next part --------------

   [1]https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=262938085&damageU
   nrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.m
   akeId=7400&makeModelVariant1.modelId=3&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&searchId=
   a73975aa-df3c-2a9d-1cea-9e6e5893abaa

   If interested, you can send me an e-mail ([2]niels at totta.nl) or call
   me: 0031 6 50250140

   Regards,

   Niels de Vries

References

   1. https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=262938085&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=7400&makeModelVariant1.modelId=3&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&searchId=a73975aa-df3c-2a9d-1cea-9e6e5893abaa
   2. mailto:niels at totta.nl