[DeTomaso] Home in record time

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 23:42:22 EDT 2018

Due to work commitments tomorrow we elected to skip the dinner tonight and come home after the car show. It's normally a three-hour drive, but traffic was light and moving at a constant 90 mph (!) for more than half the 165-mile distance so it took us barely two hours--a record for sure.

Now just finishing unloading the car before taking it to its garage. It absolutely ran like a top the entire weekend. I am more and more impressed with the super budget Dan Jones/Dave McClain engine with each passing day....