[DeTomaso] scammer fun

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:02:30 EDT 2018

 A couple weeks ago I posted about a website with the motherload of great
Pantera deals (https://tinyurl.com/ya52fn84).
I picked a couple "great deals" and sent inquiries stating my interest.
I received a reply from one. Namely a red 1972 with a price of $22,000.
Here is the reply message-
Mark Miroslaw <summerboy1957 at gmail.com>
May 25 (7 days ago)
PICS ATTACHED !
Still for sale.
Garage kept.
No accidents.
Clean title.
Where are you located and how about payment ?
Loan at the bank ?
Thanks

It included more pics than were shown in the original ad but I wasn't
convinced
and requested some engine pics and the VIN # just for fun.

Today I received a reply to my request.
Here it is-

Hi,
Due to the high volume of internet scams, I give you the chance to receive
the car at your home address BEFORE i receive my money for it. I appreciate
your interest but I want to let you know that the car is located in Poland.
I purchased the car in US and I moved to Europe, in Poland the law is
different recording the registration of a vehicle that is outside of
Europe, it is expensive and difficult to register this car in Poland, this
is the reason of selling. Instead of letting it sit in the garage I've
decided to sell it at low price.
I can ship the car to you, also I can be responsible for the transport cost
and you'll pay after inspection. The car looks and runs fantastic! Within
19 days you will get the car and you will have a period of 2 days to
inspect the car and when the inspection period ends, if everything is fine
you can make the payment.
CLEAN TITLE IN HAND, NO LIENS OR ISSUES!

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK ALL DETAILS OVER THE PHONE.

I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
*Macienko Miroslaw Zbigniew*
*http://www.bialy-dent.com/ <http://www.bialy-dent.com/>*

I haven't sent a reply yet but thought I'd include the list in on the game.
He wants my phone number to talk all details.
That's not gonna happen but I appreciate his concern in dealing with
internet scams! So thoughtful.
Should I give him my local police phone number? Anybody have a good reply ?
Matt
3584