[DeTomaso] Unknown1168

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:14:57 EDT 2018

I note a recent update to the registry for Unknown1168.

This is one of the Blue + Orange (Gulf) colored Panteras.

Back when the first car in this pattern appeared I was a little surprised at the choice.

Then a 2nd car appeared in "Gulf" colors .

I eventually added "Blue + Orange" to the list of current colors for which you can search.

Now I see there are 5 cars in this color.

Unknown1168 has a fresh advert for sale.  The description indicates the exterior body cover is a

plastic-like wrap, and not paint.

Interesting.

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp