[DeTomaso] Pantera L 5030 for sale ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:28:58 EDT 2018

I have been asked about a Pantera for sale.  The registry newbie is asking the typical

questions, and performing his research.

https://carandclassic.co.uk/car/C921586

If you review the advert from the UK publication, you will note a few inconsistencies.

First most of the photos are from when the car was for sale in the USA last year.

The only other photo appears to be while at Gullwing Motors (NY ?)

The asking price is in GBP (UK Pounds) yet location is listed as Luxembourg.

The model is identified as a Pantera Group IV Recreation.  Yet this car is a USA Pantera L model.

While the VIN is not provided, I have matched it to 5030.

The advert date is June 1, 2018 (today), yet the advert has been viewed 3,760 times.

Thought from this Forum ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp