[DeTomaso] Anyone know where I can get a Wiper switch

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 10:33:47 EDT 2018

Jim,

I presume you are referring to the later rocker-style switch with the green illuminated inlay?

Those haven’t been available for years although Wilkinson has been working on reproducing them. In the meantime, an even later style switch which is functionally the same but cosmetically different is available.

FWIW the rocker-style switches almost never go bad. Have you actually tested yours or are you making an assumption. Wiper problems are 99.9% of the time caused by a failure of the motor, or the electrical switch mounted to the outside of the motor.

Mike

Sent from my iPad