[DeTomaso] Definitely no PC-- In what kind of Mustang will the factory happily install a Chevy engine?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 29 13:25:44 EDT 2018

That is awesome!! Probably $1500 of that is to cover insurance.  Ha 😉
If I were rich I would do it.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: Pantdino <pantdino at aol.com>
Date: Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 5:57 AM
To: Terry Himes <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Definitely no PC-- In what kind of Mustang will the factory happily install a Chevy engine?

There is a guy at the Chino airport who gives Mustang rides. Last time I checked it was $1700 per hour, so not cheap. I rode in an AT 6 about 30 years ago and still remember the aerobatics. :)
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail