[DeTomaso] Fiberglass Front Bumpers

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 22:41:43 EDT 2018

I think Kirk has bolt on (I think) Euro style front bumpers if you want to change the look:
AmeriSport Industries | Perrysburg, Ohio - Products

|   |    |

|   |
AmeriSport Industries | Perrysburg, Ohio - Products
 Official AmeriSport Industries website by Kirk Evans offering parts, cars, restoration, pictures, and other info...  |   |

Ken

Was having a great day - cars and coffee, then the SVRA races out at Portland International Raceway, stopped for lunch in Vancouver, WA, and came out to find that some nit had managed to remove our front bumper while trying to park.  Even though we parked right on the curb and well into our spot.  So, question of the day, who sells the fiberglass front bumpers for the L cars?

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

   I think Kirk has bolt on (I think) Euro style front bumpers if you want
   to change the look:
   [1]AmeriSport Industries | Perrysburg, Ohio - Products

             AmeriSport Industries | Perrysburg, Ohio - Products

   Official AmeriSport Industries website by Kirk Evans offering parts,
   cars, restoration, pictures, and other info...

   Ken

   use the links above.