[DeTomaso] Definitely no PC-- In what kind of Mustang will the factory happily install a Chevy engine?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 00:12:16 EDT 2018

LS All The Things!  It's just gorgeous they are still stunning.
Congratulations!

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 11:39 PM, Pantdino via DeTomaso <

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   LS All The Things!A  It's just gorgeous they are still stunning.A
   Congratulations!

   On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 11:39 PM, Pantdino via DeTomaso

     A  A The foremost and aftmost are dummies-- nothing comes out. :)
     A  A Personally I'd rather put a header on it, but that wouldn't
     look so
     A  A great hanging outside the skin and would add weight.
     A  A Jim
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. <[2]byrdjf at embarqmail.com>
     A  A To: 'Pantdino' <[3]pantdino at aol.com>
     A  A Cc: detomaso <[4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Sent: Fri, Jul 27, 2018 7:38 pm
     A  A Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Definitely no PC-- In what kind of
     Mustang will
     A  A the factory happily install a Chevy engine?
     A  A Hope the deal goes through, looks like a lot of fun
     A  A Now, my dumb question....how do you get 6 exhaust from 4
     cylinders per
     A  A bank?
     A  A (I know the desire it to match the original V12)
     A  A Joe
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: DeTomaso [[1]mailto:[5]detomaso-bounces@
     server.detomasolist.com] On
     A  A Behalf Of Pantdino via DeTomaso
     A  A Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 20:43 PM
     A  A To: [2][6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Definitely no PC-- In what kind of Mustang
     will the
     A  A factory happily install a Chevy engine?
     A  A Answer, A Mustang not made by Ford. In this case, a 75% scale
     P-51
     A  A Mustang replica called the Titan T-51 Mustang
     A  A I fly to Ohio tomorrow to see and probably buy this one.
     A  A See pics:
     A  A [3][7]http://www.photodrop.com/galleries/779a1c8c
     A  A and the factory webpage, which is pretty minimalistic
     A  A [4][8]http://www.titanaircraft.com/t-51d.php
     A  A Jim
     References
     A  A 1. mailto:[9]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com?
     A  A 2. mailto:[10]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com

   A  A 3. [11]http://www.photodrop.com/galleries/779a1c8c
   A  A 4. [12]http://www.titanaircraft.com/t-51d.php

     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [15]spkorb at spkorb.org [16]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382