[DeTomaso] Starter solenoid

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:53:21 EDT 2018

I have used the same relay.  I¹m using it now on my Cobra.

I don¹t recall if the holes are the same.  It mounts differently, though,
and even if the holes aren¹t quite the same, you can probably elongate
them to fit.

On 7/27/18, 4:24 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Robert Stroj"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of npdrs at maui.net>