[DeTomaso] Hubs for the Ferrero Two Spoke

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 20:01:03 EDT 2018

Ed,

I also have one of the two spoke wheels.

I have learned there is one difference between the Pantera and Lancia wheels, that being the leather is glued on for Lancia but is sewn on for the Pantera version.

Actually, the PCD for the Ferrero is 75 mm. Most of the adapters on the market today offer a dual pattern 70 mm and 74 mm.

If you enlarge the base opening of the six holes on the steering wheel just a ...little... bit your flat-head Allen head screws will fit a 74mm PCD with just a very minimal, and not noticeable, mis-alignment

If I were you I would consider first buying one of the obsolete but found on eBay Grant adapters #3295, Capri spline to Grant 3-hole.

Then buy one of the dozens of Grant 3-hole to 6-hole adapters found on eBay. Select an adapter based on its thickness, they vary from 0.5 inch to 1.5 inches.

Horn kit finishes it up.

Larry