[DeTomaso] Hubs for the Ferrero Two Spoke

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 16:20:27 EDT 2018

Ive been looking and searching for the last 3 years for one of these wheels. I recently found it, a Ferrero two spoke steering wheel. It was on eBay and it was in  Croatia??! The guy had excellent feedback so I bought it. It was not cheap $900, but I figured the last one sold on eBay for $3500, so ok. It arrived 2 weeks later, and It’s the real deal.

Mike Drew told me "you’ll never find a hub for it” ok another challenge. LOL So I found one.

Crowders Steering Wheel Hub Adapter For Momo NRG Sparco  All De Tomaso Pantera http://r.ebay.com/M9vLCV <http://r.ebay.com/M9vLCV>

The thing about the Ferrero it has a 74mm bolt pattern and the Sparco, Momo have 70mm. This Crowders Hub has 12 holes and can accept both. There you go Mike. haha.

I also found a place that will make custom horn buttons with the Ford Ghia emblem, exactly as it was originally. Here http://revlimiter.net/store/horn-custom.php <http://revlimiter.net/store/horn-custom.php>

Cheers.

Ed  Mendez
edducati at mac.com
info at forzadetomaso.com
www.forzadetomaso.com

Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC

-------------- next part --------------

   Pantera [1]http://r.ebay.com/M9vLCV
   The thing about the Ferrero it has a 74mm bolt pattern and the Sparco,
   Momo have 70mm. This Crowders Hub has 12 holes and can accept
   both. There you go Mike. haha.
   I also found a place that will make custom horn buttons with the Ford
   Ghia emblem, exactly as it was originally.
   Here [2]http://revlimiter.net/store/horn-custom.php
   Cheers.
   Ed  Mendez
   [3]edducati at mac.com
   info at forzadetomaso.com
   [4]www.forzadetomaso.com
   Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC
   [cid:DDD8AC79-1F6B-471F-880F-E78CEB92EF53]