[DeTomaso] Fwd: Tires

Joe Jaffoni 427390 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:59:23 EDT 2018

Chuck - those are  Mickey Thompson, ET Street S/S Radials in a 255/60-15
size with R2 Compound (blackwall)

I bought them from summit for about $170 each for the size and sticky
compound - I didn't want BFG Radial T/As, Cooper Cobras or any of the other
popular radials in that size...Obviously I don't plan to be driving in the
rain or snow...