[DeTomaso] Test and Kudos...

Joe Jaffoni 427390 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:09:16 EDT 2018

I subscribed to the list a month or so ago and have been reading the
archives and learning, learning, learning.  I have car 3244 (it's in the
registry) which I have restored over the last 15 months.

I've been unable to work on the car since April as a result of another
commitment but hope to get back to it soon.  My only regret is that I
didn't find the list til I was about 90% done (need to bleed brakes and
clutch, re-cover seats and a few other things) as the participants on this
board have enormous AND ACCURATE Pantera knowledge to share...I hope to be
able to update this post in the next few months to say I've gotten the car
on the road and will be posting here about questions or issues that come up
as I get close to completion. If anyone is in the NYC area, it would be
good to hear from you (there aren't a lot of auto enthusiasts in NYC) - Joe