[DeTomaso] Pantera heating

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 00:07:09 EDT 2018

Fred,

Bad radiator cap, or corroded neck on the tank. US-spec caps don’t necessarily work well on the stock tanks which have a different Euro neck.

You can spend $75-100 and a lot of pain to remove the tank and have a US neck brazed on by a radiator shop, of you can just buy a Euro-spec cap. Look for a cap for a ‘72 Ferrari or Alfa or Fiat....

Mike

Sent from my iPad