[DeTomaso] Power Blast Plate

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 20:08:45 EDT 2018

I don't see a link, but if some little brass thing made the carb work better the manufacturer would have made it that way.

Reminds me of ads for a little spinning prop-like thing you were supposed to install below your carb i saw advertised that purportedly did the same thing, gave you way better mileage, etc. Bogus.

Jim