[DeTomaso] Turn signal cancel cam (steering column)

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 20:16:05 EDT 2018

Having a having a similar problem my turn signal.  Works to the right and cancels to the right but will not stay in the down position to the left and does not cancel wonder if I have the same problem as you?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 4:31 PM, Jim Kosloskey<jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com> wrote:   OK - just located the cam on the wrong side of the steering column.

So at this point I don't need one.

Jim Kosloskey