[DeTomaso] Turn signal cancel cam (steering column)

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jul 18 14:13:32 EDT 2018

We have these in stock, new and used take outs conditions

  03006A Cam, turn signal cancelling

  03007A Spring, steering column, upper

Larry Stock, Pantera Parts Connection 1-800-DeTomaso (338-6627)

On 7/18/18, 11:00 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jim Kosloskey"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of